Careers at Weichie
SEO Expert – all levels
As an SEO Expert at Weichie.com, you are responsible for the entire SEO process from setup to follow-up, maintaining, and reporting. You will do this together with our team for a varied and wide range of clients in all different types of sectors. For both websites and webshops, from dog food, honey, sports merchandise, fashion, all the way to digital-only services and software clients.
Who we are
Weichie.com is a creative web agency that partners with global brands striving to make authentic connections. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice), we’re here to make cutting-edge stunners that last, surprise, and solve the problem. Quality over quantity, at all times. Delivering high standards is what makes us happy and Weichie.com the agency it is today.
This isn’t art-for-art’s sake or tech-cause-it’s-trendy, this is about redefining the interactive space. We believe a talented, agile team and a fresh, insightful approach is how you elevate the field, get noticed and stand above the noise. We want better websites at the forefront of the web.
Who you are
You ideally have SEO & client-management skills or basic knowledge about SEO marketing. Experience in a studio, an agency, or as a freelancer will do the trick. We are looking for a person that understands the problems of our clients and can fluently analyze their competition and come up with creative SEO strategies. You can differentiate complex client requests from quick fixes.
You are passionate about SEO and believe in your quality of delivery. You can be bold, yet polite, to both the Weichie.com team and the client when it comes to deliverables, quality, and timing.
You are a good communicator. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings when writing or speaking. You know (and love) working in a team with all the other talents in the studio.
- You are responsible for our customer’s digital advencture and visibility
- You translate the needs of the customer into a creative and feasible concept
- You can create SEO strategies and follow-up on them
- You keep your project under strict control from start to finish
- You make your clients very happy by always delivering on time
- You grew with the digital spoon and believe in our product quality
- You are interested in SEO
- You don’t shy away to keep pushing for that perfect backlink
- You put into practice that an SEO professional is also a people manager
- You can delegate a team of copywriters both freelancing for Weichie.com as the in-house copywriters of our clients
- You can set goals for both yourself and our client to make sure the SEO strategy works out as planned
- You know how to steer quality projects in the right direction
- You are meticulous and punctual, and keep every internal and external promise
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You speak/write flawless Dutch and English; French is a plus
What you’ll get
- The friendliest and most caring team you can get, pinky promise
- Flexibility in hours and workplace
- Money (Obviously, duh)
- Fringe benefits
- Agency get-togethers with all remote colleagues (partying, having fun, that usual agency lifestyle)
- Yearly education budget for conferences, books, more educational mediums
- Exciting projects to work on and an empowering environment to grow and expand
Terms & Conditions
Start date: ASAP!
Salary: According to your profile
Location: Sint-Lazaruslaan 4, 1210 Brussels. Belgium or Remote work
Please, verify that you actually meet the requirements written above before applying for the job.
To apply, send your resume + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the object email, please write “SEO Expert Application”.