Careers at Weichie
Project Manager & Sales
As project & sales manager at Weichie you are responsible for the entire process from customer request to delivery. You will do this together with your team for a varied and wide range of assignments, from web and apps over marketing, SEO and e-commerce projects.
Who we are
We are a creative production company that partners with global brands striving to make authentic connections. We’re not just here for the awards (though they are nice), we’re here to make cutting-edge stunners that last, surprise, and solve the problem.
This isn’t art-for-art’s sake or tech-cause-it’s-trendy, this is about redefining the interactive space. We believe a talented, agile team and a fresh, insightful approach is how you elevate the field, get noticed and stand above the noise.
Who you are
You ideally have digital project management skills or a basic knowledge about design & development. Experience in a studio, an agency, or as a freelance will do the trick.
We are looking for a salesperson that understands the problems of our clients and can fluently translate their needs to our in-house nerds. You can differentiate complex client requests from quick fixes.
You are passionate about what we do here at Weichie and believe in our quality of delivery. You can be bold, yet polite, to both our in-house team and the client when it comes to deliverables, quality and timing.
You are a good communicator. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings when writing or speaking. You know (and love) working in a team with all the other talents in the studio — #teamplayer.
Anyway, you’re a rare gem ❤
- You are responsible for customer contact and support
- You translate the needs of the customer into a creative and feasible concept
- You will draw up budgets, offers and schedules and monitor compliance with them
- You manage a team of designers and developers
- You keep your project under strict control from start to finish
- You work together with colleague PMs for cross-media projects
- You make your clients very happy by always delivering on time and with perfect quality
- You grew with the digital spoon and believe in our product quality
- You are the perfect interface between clients, creative people and nerds
- You put into practice that a project/sales manager is also a people manager
- You know how to steer quality projects in the right direction
- You are meticulous and punctual, and keep every internal and external promise
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You speak/write flawless Dutch and English; French is a plus
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
What you’ll get
- The friendliest and most caring team you can get, pinky promise
- Flexibility in hours and workplace
- Money & Commission (Obviously, duh)
- Fringe benefits
- Agency get-togethers with all remote colleagues (partying, having fun, you know that usual agency lifestyle)
- Yearly education budget for conferences, books, more educational mediums
- Exciting projects to work on and an empowering environment to grow and expand
Terms & Conditions
Start date: ASAP!
Salary: According to your profile
Location: De Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels. Belgium or Remote work
Please, verify that you actually meet the requirements written above before applying for the job.
To apply, send your resume + portfolio to email@example.com.
In the object email, please write “Project Manager & Sales applicant”.